Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Confidentiality Clause In Emails Example

Forever Paradise in the Next

Today I had the pleasure of meeting Laura Ponce, editor of the quarterly journal Next . I have the new number, cool in my desk.

Laura is super nice. We shared stories of publishers, despite targeting different audiences (actually, the magazine falls more on gender and Sci-Fi/Fantástico Another Heaven has no particular genre) found many similarities and review a collection of anecdotes both sides almost calls for a novelization.

In this issue of Next , my friend Paul Dobrynin generously gives me his story, " The vision of paradise." This is the first time a writer friend of mine spent his work, so I can only let me win for the feelings and say that the gesture touched me.

Thank you, Paul, a taste, Laura.

keep in touch.

0 comments:

Post a Comment