Thursday, December 9, 2010

Welcome Gift Note Sample



In November I wrote a story titled " in the trenches." Ramiro Sanchiz declared him the best of my production, but hey, it Sanchiz, is supposed not going to give me a pipe (though not always follow that assumption.)

Yesterday I wrote Fabio MorĂ¡bito ( fury Slow "," ordered life, "Fatigue Crack ") and tells me that the story was very pleased, she found it " A strange story, you have the ability to maintain a delicate balance of probability, with a safe and engolosinarte line ever. I was trapped by the plot. "The other stories in your book have the same futuristic? Already have assembled a book or 're on your way? Anyway, this story promises only good things for the whole. I congratulate you. "

What can add to that? Some moments are just sweet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment