Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Basketball Warm Up Songs Rap

Mind

This note came from a discussion in "The responsibility of seeing."
I then asked participants to write how they would face the question of the mind could recognize an Avatar.


Well, it's time to publish the contributions received, if someone is missing is because I have not seen / received, so let me know.


Many thanks and hugs to everyone.







GALAXY


I once talked to a mathematician who had studied at La Sorbonne and who was also interested in physics. He told me he went to a seminar on the Theory of Relativity, which this theory was explained mathematically step.
Participants of the seminar, all well-trained mathematicians, easily understand all the steps they were taking Einstein to the notion that time is relative, not absolute.
After the seminar everyone knew perfectly those steps, equations, formulas, but all of them were still intimately understand how it might be time to stop for a person released at the speed of light in relation to one that is quiet.


same happens to us ... look at the night sky in all directions: the gulf before us is endless.
Again ... no end.
pause for a second in this, try to capture a never-ending abyss above us, or down, or sideways.


This is true only in a line longer than the formula E = m * c2, but the thought is unfathomable, ungraspable, unintelligible.


And finally, let us reflect on the issue of time.
Before all this, before this universe that is revealing even more magnificent that all the assumptions we had before, there was no time. The Big Bang took place in a framework of space, no time, no energy.


pause and try to imagine the state of no-time ... can?


And yet, the infinite space and timeless state that there are things scientifically. The formulas tell us about it ... as a friend told me the math, "the numbers were on the table, simple and clear, but could not grasp the fact" - and in that sense, surely, are equal to a computer can also process the formulas of relativity, but not can understand the fact as we understand, for example, the size of our house.


And this is just the beginning of the incomprehensible for thought ... we still have quantum physics, another physicist who said it was understood only by 3 people: himself, another who was crazy and another who was dead - a joke, because in fact there is nobody who can catch, no , one of the most incomprehensible of quantum physics is that certain particles can pass from existence into nonexistence and backward in an unpredictable way.


Then we have the fact that the physical universe there are dimensions which are directly elusive for thought.


The problem?


BECAUSE THERE ARE OTHER THAN THE PHYSICAL DIMENSIONS.


If we have not been ourselves for an astral experience is sure to meet someone who has been to distance himself from his body. Human experience is common enough to accept that there is a mass delusion, but one more fact of life.
The stories of people who have been through the experience reveal a key factor


The time has, in these dimensions, different laws to the physical plane.


order not to stop here, then we have this universe and it is quite incomprehensible to thinking of the physical plane and other planes above laws are even more bizarre.
To keep things simple, let's summarize where we have a universe where there is a time with multiple changes in different planes, and another universe outside of time.


The next question is:
Are these two planes completely separated from each other, without ever interact?


The answer is that we have evidence that timeless level if it intervenes in the planum temporale.


How do we know this?


Whatever has caused the Big Bang was out of time.
According to current physics, time was created at the same time it was created the rest of the physical universe, therefore, creating the time was outside.


Well, we come then to the point where the timeless level if it intervenes in the storm.


Many years ago I read a book, seemingly insignificant, called "There is no infinite sequence" of Thomas Galassi.
it says something completely logical if one of the activities is to create timeless and the temporal intervention, then that activity may not have ceased to exist, because at the timeless things do not change.
words, the timeless need to remain engaged in the planum temporale (Creation) as always, and will continue to do - if you stop doing something, what would be referred timeless ... ergo, temporary.


short again:
using strictly logical way of thinking, we see that it can not fully grasp things in a certain amount of time his own plane, and it is completely impossible to capture things that are beyond the temporal.
In turn, we have the timeless plane should intervene in some way, at the time.


Now suppose that one of these interventions appears as timeless in humanity ... suppose the timeless part in our evolutionary process in the form of an Avatar. Just a guess for skeptical thinking, that fact could be understood by the already humiliated thought?


Now let this here and competing here is another issue:
ONLY do we experience ourselves sequential states of thought, or rather we have a range of experiences, many of whom left the thought out?


I think the answer is obvious: we have, in one day, a variety of internal states, the most dramatic of all sleep, something not usually talk much.

states
We thought, perception, dreams, sleep, astral experiences of sudden bliss, etc.


Why is the thought which is only a small part of our humanity, endeavors to understand an event that is beyond himself clearly?


Y. .. Are the states without thinking the privilege of a select few and is a natural part of being human?


Throughout my life I have seen that people often rooted in knowledge, discourse, the concrete, such as university students of different races, have great difficulty in understanding this strange fact - But real - of life that are the Avatars.


I have also seen how people rooted in other parts of the self that are thought to recognize this automatically, without problems, and make contact immediately with this natural event. This I have seen more frequently among people classified as "hippies" and "new ages", for example.


However, I have not seen any of these two kinds of people deeper into this fact enough: the concrete mind not directly captures well the issue, stuck at the first logical problem and the mind "hippie "new age" denies both the logical easily sinking into superstition and eventually ends up more lost than the "scientific."


If we see this clearly, I think it's clear so far that we can not face a mystery of the caliber of the Avatars or with logical thinking, nor with the thought "magic" ... we need something else.


I think the first step is to observe oneself with care, as if we were living in it (is that we go ...)


If we keep our energy, the early observation will reveal the various states that passed during day, states that are slipping by inattention, but are there as possible doors ignored.


Delving into one of those doors, we may one day find different states where thought is not the protagonist. This is not an illusion or a false promise ... is the experience of many ordinary people who walk with us in this world.


It is this mind that one day we can find ourselves, the mind free from the heavyweights of thought, which expands on happiness anonymous nature, the only one that can begin to investigate the Mystery of the avatars without falling insurmountable obstacles in logic and superstition.

That mind is not just a select few, is for all, natural, spontaneous, everyday.
Look, for example, if you read this last part you do not feel something like peace, quiet, clear ... if so, it is!

For this last part was written down ... and is "contagious."


Can understand this logic?

No.
So here we start walking ...





FRANCO


Hi Galaxy, I hope you are well how is everything friend?.
Here I send you some comments from me on the subject: The mind which recognizes the Avatar.
first thing that comes to me is relatarte 2 experiences I had in which very subtle and deeply felt almost certain undeniable greatness of 2 beings that have undoubtedly been expressions in this plane of reality "superhuman"
The first experiment is related to Krishnamurti. I visited every summer my father who lived in Brazil . We were an afternoon at a beach house that he had and just in those days was visiting a cousin who lived in Brazil tb. This cousin who is physical (is almost 15 years older than me) has always been someone very close to the esoteric and spiritual topics (for giving some name to certain realities unconventional). We were a family one evening in February 1986, watching television, at the start of the news headlines (this was the first thing that caught my attention because it was the main news headlines of the day and the main television network in Brazil, O Globo) with breaking news reported the death of Indian religious philosopher and educator Jiddu Krishnamurti . Upon news that my cousin named the silence makes us all, is about the TV and feel very intently over the same to await the development of this news. When it is the turn to the news of curiosity I sit beside me and there I find something about who was Krishnamurti, news readers tell certain data (at what time he died, that where, at what age etc) and talk about some general information about the life and work of k. What happened to me was that at the name of Krishnamurti detonate something in me, but when I saw the pictures of him that showed on the news I felt that this was someone be a very, very top level to all I had seen, I felt that K was a Being different from common humanity, the feeling I had was as a combined awe with a sense of sacredness. I felt like what was said of Jesus (which for me at that time was practically my only spiritual reference, I was on that date 15 years) was not only unique to Jesus, and that intuition in a very subtle whatever that embodied and expressed what Jesus had also expressed other beings and K was the first Ser with specific references I opened and close to that reality. I was at that time was very Christian but I always had an inner drive
that "prevented" I closed to other expressions of spirituality. Anyway then had not read anything from the east, or esoteric or anything related to these topics.
I alluded to this experience because in honor of really what I felt was something very immediate and very direct, there was no preconceptions of my oriental masters of enlightened or anything like that (in fact at that time I ignored all this terminology). The point is (and here is what I feel has to do with the subject of the mind that recognizes the Avatar) that if in my case K is a Being so special is because this recognition, "intuitive" (I know you do not like that word) and not exactly what from the working esoteric can be said of K. But having this kind of experience we can subsequently investigate and inquire what is the nature of a being like K.


After this "recognition" was several years before I started reading to K, its name and its presence was most vivid in my mind but I know more or approach from him or his teachings but only about 3 years after I read the first book which confirm that feeling which I have already said (I had never read nor heard nor felt such clarity, wisdom and intelligence in a human primary). After finding out something about K in Chile told me that I should go to the Theosophical Society, the matter is you get to it, I joined for a while ( reading and K) until he leaves the company and participating in the group followed chile information center manager Krishnamurti, group with which to this day I still maintain a very friendly (in fact the group have been rotating).


The second experience I had in relation to the "recognition" of a Supreme Being was (afirmate! Jajajaj) with Ramana Maharshi . It happened that once I started reading I was ak hearing about authors who had known and mentioned it in his writings, among these was a Chilean writer called esoteric Miguel Serrano (I had no idea that this man was a Nazi, that I knew later) which I recommended a book called the hermetic circle and in which Serrano narrated and showed his experience and epistolary exchanges with Herman Hesse and Jung. In that book Serrano also cited a meeting he had with k. Reading the book suddenly this author named Ramana Maharshi, when I read the name of Ramana came back to feel the same I felt with K (awe, something sacred, a sense that Ramana was a being far superior to ordinary men etc). What I felt and how I felt it was of the same quality, texture and depth than I spend K. Then find out who was Ramana, I read some of it I saw her picture and again the same with K, a profound confirmation of what had meaning.

was for this reason that in your blog raises the issue of Ramana and express that to me says (of course each with certain unique quality) as well as K . That is why for me all these differences can have no more than formal, and on surface.
What I want to emphasize here is that if you do not have this kind of experience where there is a recognition and a deep connection with a being in particular is impossible to grasp the mystery that is behind the Self This point seems very relevant and important because (this is a tentative hypothesis only) sacred, absolute, or as we call Divine manifests itself through many forms and expressions, yet we as human beings with particular tendencies we have more or less affinity for this or that divine manifestation (expressed through a particular avatar, a genuine master , teaching, or any other word). In my case K and Ramana open to me the same thing and that is why if someone does not have that affinity is only going to stay with formal statements on this or that teacher.
is why I believe for example that for people who have only had this resonance with k inconceivable that there are other beings with the same quality and depth and hence the unique identification with a particular manifestation of the sacred.
This is what I happened to write for now to see if from some of these reflections we continue examining the issue before us.
Cuidate mucho and get a very best wishes.
Franco.







CANCERPISCIS

Hi Galaxy,


I am writing to make something about the question you asked of K and you put in the new post .


I've always noticed that I am very impressionable, maybe read something or hear something and I'm impressed, soon ceases to attract and so day after day and among those things that come and go, there are things say are part of me that suddenly part of me and that interest ceases to exist and selflessness. I think what best describes this situation is the difference between information and knowledge. Information is data that we are bombarded and affect us, encourage us, but sometimes in the innate nature to explore, live, you run into something and it emerges that knowledge as an integrating element in the known and knower is oneself and that is knowledge. That is what I perceive and understand so I think that perception K and K is part of that knowledge and there is no identification, is that there really is something there, something like when you see the sun , the star trees.


So I wonder can that be a constraint and is clearly not a constraint, it is natural that you can not force, is an attractive force, more powerful than the will or desire. And even though the confusion may be that force is noticeable only because it is always the same.


Sorry for the language, because I know this can not be expressed by words.


entoces the next question I ask is because some see it as clear and others not? Why do I have that connection with K, or Christ's teachings about love of neighbor or the Buddha's teachings about desire. And why my brother instead finds that connection with Tolle and Osho (the other day told me he liked because it was more spiritual Osho) I see those two and give me disgust, I have not even read any of them before it reached deeper into K, I saw that my brother had a book by Tolle and even caught my attention (and I can assure you I had no prejudice against Tolle at the time) Imagine there are two books a table one of Tolle and a K, without knowing neither they nor their teaching, and you choose the K, something that makes you pick up that book and not the other, is that perception? or is there a fueza that makes you catch the right book. Which brings me to astrology. It will not be that speak Gauquelin cosmic clock that influence to guide us, we recognize what part of us, what we consider a home, what we consider our nature. I am sure that a Martian would choose a business book or a science Saturn.


Menudo roll, haha, well you can still get something out of this, I'm pretty off lately, I spent the whole meditation.

I liked
K's biography, it made me feel closer, it appears that K is an extraordinary and know their human side, it helps not to idealize.


On the other book that you recommended, I have doubts whether you meant when he wrote the general olcot on the history of theosophy.


Other than that, I'd love to know something about the cycles of energy, there is somewhere you can find information. I'm sure this is because there are days when I feel one way and that is recurrent, and for me that can not be explained either by the circumstances of the day to day I feel that there is something there and I'd like to meet.


Well a big hug and love.







AMILCAR ALDAO


As we sample for synthesis among others, the ancient legacy of the Chinese, who had the addition of a subtle humor; including apparent dispute as: 'The world is perfect in its imperfection' or 'The Sky is nothing to and nothing left undone. " Dispute in this case without the use of synthesis when deploying the necessary resources according to ability, relevance and persistence of questions beyond what is postulated by the mysticism, that while the perception exists only as stated, is this limited to the infinite, because it disputes, but in the infinite, the human is an animal that asks questions that passion (and getting) impels elucidated.
Even in the worst case, can the man surreptitiously imbued with a desire to return immaculately the kingdom of heaven, but within this tendency is noticed among the unfortunate disadvantage and those announcing a way out, come adapted psychophysically to the status that implies freedom from sin, proposing to simplify a process that they could not in terrestrial conditions. While stepping do this habitat, should both be regarded as his kingdom is not of this world, together with the amount of liberated in recent centuries have earned a free ticket, list of very few lines and somewhat diffuse due to lack credentials, so one wonders what their profitability parallel to be fishers of people. However
and disadvantages, no doubt that the proposed redemption is unbeatable as an investment at any time and irrefutable message K: Asaz abundant and free of distortions and contemporary, thus avoiding tedious sometimes compulsory learning the need to interpret archaic bearers of the Good News. So is that wealth and freedom from the above, there is only a ruse to resist what is intellectually very clear by gruesomeness of all kinds, especially the dedication to the task simulate delaying treatment to the reef to die for what known, including the knower.
With this background and looking to those released are an extinct species by too much in the requirements for application for membership, then this desire is like a dream, a vain attempt, a mirror at the entrance of the Labyrinth, or moved by hope, wandering in their aisles to be devoured by the Minotaur.
In short: if this game all you do is leading to failure, it is more practical to seal the exósmosis dropping to the ground until the end of the tragedy. In another strongly in this subsection, have a slight raconte of how many billions inhabited this planet for the past millennium, and how liberated, enlightened, awakened or heck is said, is expressed in the same period. And cool the claims: that the greatest on Earth is the smallest in the kingdom of heaven.
Nevertheless, this failed launch is a very important detail to keep in mind: to be informed of nutrition involves more responsibility, especially in these conflicts in which the quality of the data can lead to a sense of delinquency, to be in debt to the divinity of self deception, and deceit in practice; for repentance on an adventure without recoil. And the stupid consolation of knowing that you are in an insane asylum with those who have not noticed.
Either way and despite the rigor of the clauses, the raid on spirituality these suburi where sometimes presents an opportunity to pry a glimpse of the Other Side, is brand enough to persist in the journey of faith: crippled but without going to the vain hope, and never in bad taste, if we are all equal, that dispense with their vulgarity and frivolity fantasies, and we will be more equal, and less social complications, incidentally.
Leaving these picky as such and returning to the clause of otherworldly mysticism, warns research despite the precariousness of the instrument, a number of important phenomena for their own demonstration, more important for other interrelated events, and more important even if not to be. First place
relative to the figure that brings us together, it must be said that disclosure of that omitted a detail message of vast importance in the history of K: the origin of the mutation. Not forgetting its initial preparation, when he requested not to leave only his body, reports a joint operation with extra-dimensional entities, time has been sidelined in the talks even for Pupul: obstinate questioning in discussions with K, although he, of course, had answered not remember anything of this vast incorporation . Among racks, says the entry of Maitreya. So the issue here is getting a turn of unexpected leads, whether the investigative zeal encourages its continuation, we must get away from the usual paradigmatic canon and encouraged to venture into terra incognita with relevant historical data that deserve a proper definition of the working hypothesis . To investigate
orderly (In this circumlocution), the realities that concern should be included as this question remains and evidence according to its concrete down in the explanation of the facts but not in order of importance as the driving source of origin of the Universe is totally unknown but Life depends on it in all its manifestations as kinetic energy and using this term, we can say (we finished!) that can be seen manifested in the human species as a major player in this planet. Now the question is about the role that it is for other humanoid presences for physical similarity but not native to these regions, and others of similar appearance but do not own of this dimension, this stretch in which the diversity of institutions varied exceeds the aforementioned traits turning into multiform manifestations in denser layers, to the ethereal prominences anthropomorphic figure of necessity acquire communication, which, returning to the issue of yore, basis of historical references may nominate at least as influential in the demonstrations avatars.
The hypothesis is having consistency until the road forks sharply including another look slightly humanoid referred to as non-native presence of these counties, known collectively as aliens, now that according to these dwarves cabezudos Rumors are messengers of a spindly upper middle class who prefer to avoid direct contact with the byways of the universe. The above bifurcation bygone
meets explicit way but neglected in biblical apocrypha including enacted so on a whim, they will not be transcribed well-known here for its text and hypothesis, suffice it to say that this Lord and his henchmen, vicious genocidal needed flying around in mills and electronic contact and in his bipolarity, in addition to prolonged suffering warping systems, announced the bliss promoting the psychological revolution and redemption of the problem ancestral pain, the latter term, reminiscent of times when your remote historical data reveals that complicate the genesis of mysticism, a term which in turn is in Genesis 6:4, a statement compiled from older texts in cuneiform with transcripts difficult to verify (see Zecharia Sitchin) where the archaic despite maintaining the presence of human divinity, arriving in this concise retrospective to a likely limit of yesteryear even on this planet and in this dimension, because these occurrences while human origin and quality were not acquired in this camp.
should make a stop here to order what has been exposed: A proposal to end the suffering causal of human behavior that keeps getting increasingly jeopardize the continuation of the species. Therefore the proposal is losing its meaning directly proportional to the low demand for redemption, and by adverse social statistics made public.
This proposal was expressed by J. Krishnamurti as a bodily manifestation of uncertain entity psychophysically installed (with some difficulty), in whom had ideal conditions for the reception. If accepted
bypass hypothesis without being rejected by positivist denial (forgive the oxymoron), then the inclusion be at least some entities mentioned above, plus other aspects have not yet exposed as the modern expression 'plurality of worlds' as mentioned in the original Buddhism and detailed in the sutra Vimalakirti Nirdesa, and an unusual story (as variety) in the Book of Enoch, to prevent spread and ideologies always mentioning called gray populous religions as Islam is not far behind in terms of the said ultradimensionalidad (v. Zohravardí). And the list goes on. In these shallow
match contributions to the case K is already sufficient to investigate not only introspectively as postulated, but also with the typical human curiosity and detective digging, even with the caveat expressed in the Journal 2 (p. 21): "Any explanation has little meaning. All explanations are escapes, evade the reality of what it is. And that's all that matters. What may be transformed with the energy that is wasted of explanations and the search for causes. Love is not the time nor in the analysis or the lamentations or recriminations.'s there when you are absent the desire for money, (sic) position, and cunning wiles of the self. "
K's message was as irrefutable adjective here, but it was said that within the infinite, the human is an animal that asks questions, despite being subjected genetically at the whim of those mysterious alien fugitives (that their interference with the whole affair); pimps entities recall here again the parallel to the official history, fearing its fragile scaffolding it maintained only by the stupidity of the established and cowardice against a possible destabilization, which could include its share of co-implication, the message of mysticism, but not wrong in his divinity, but by the paradox of an indictment that also has been said here, the number of applicants admitted is practically zero in relation to the demand needed for the problem that threatens the human species is otherwise likely relief. Therefore, like the failed strategy of Jesus, the modern attempts of redemption will be as another attempt in the history of avatars message, put it once, they could not speak with eloquence as representatives of the Holy Spirit in the sense Exhalation of Wholeness. From the earth
insecurity can not suggest anything to improve the mastery accurate, but if this problem is conflicting / iluminatorio it solves one of every billion (being generous), is not just ineptitude of applicants: also something wrong with it postulated.
The hodgepodge poured into all this gibberish is not only for misconduct, even with some literary care and not a few oversights: There is also disorder in the clarification of the different entities expressed on this planet according to their status, responsibility and seniority. It is considered that these statements are tempted to ridicule, but remember the time the popular acceptance of tradition is based on the imaginative fantasy, which has limited lift within the fictional, and here it becomes difficult to clarify the stubbornness of unsuccessfully to reconcile belief in existence.
If human curiosity to the above is historical revisionism regarding the role of these institutions, some aspects may emerge that will prompt the need ultradimensional know the genealogy of those we are trying, as a matter of formality and in inquiring into this decline or invalidity entered in a field that once was able to give so many highlights that are taught together by oversupply. Sanata

All this is not unique, there is a history on these concerns, questionable, irrelevant, controversial, cutting, etc.. But probably between stupidity and platitudes, arising from its pursuing unexpected details of great importance to this conundrum that while it will never be solved, his only hobby saves softness .-



0 comments:

Post a Comment