Sunday, December 19, 2010

Cruise Line With Carmen Electra

Why look ...

MP few days ago (you name if allowed) a French girl with perfect anglais found the whole issue of the Uranian and others, the familiar feeling of being (finally!) In one place " family ", and then show other searches on the matter, I asked


" I see you're looking for much ...

Ever wonder what the underlying reason for these searches yours??

Have a nice wake up! "



and said


I'm looking because you can find ... Seeking
because we can be happy because our hope is not only a stage in evolution, because we must seek to remove the veil and be responsible, looking for the spectacle of today's humanity does not satisfy me and I think we should start by itself, that if many droplets of water better, improving the world, I look for if we do not feed the knowledge blind, I look because I have the feeling of being where I have to be, maybe I have another role to play, I look I am curious, I look for meeting wonderful people makes you happy and gives you another serenity, look I do not want to pass by my life, take everything to the fullest, live! Seeking
because God called me as you all and I finally understood, because the Earth is looking wonderful and you have to wake up to see them. I'm looking for is movement, life, looking to one day stop looking ...
and look for another reason that I have to find out ... in an inner search, in this world without end ...
...

Have a nice day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment