Monday, December 6, 2010

Milena Velbe Pregnant

Avatar recognizing the responsibility of seeing

  made this comment, the answer to take  
  several days to appear.  
  I think it's worth putting it as a new note.  
  
  =============================  
  
  
  
 
Rubicon has left a new comment on your post " The new gurus rob Krishnamurti - Part 2 ... "
is true that "Rubicon" is an original name. But it turns out that "Anonymous" is too common. This led to go to anonymously commented on the little matter of my name. That said, I turn to our friend Galaxy: without wanting to be annoying (I swear), I want to ask something. Is not it a paradox to speak against all types of guru, and you do not stop giving advice and opinion of this and the other as a guru? Understand me well: I think it's great to try to help people, and talk about this and the other (so, incidentally, very clever). But then perhaps you should not mess with everyone, absolutely everyone, no gurus may subscribe yourself. Another question: is not it also ironic that do not stop to explain what Krishnamurti says, when Krishnamurti himself said he did not want to be interpreted. not be more logical, my galaxy, which limits you to suggest to the search engines read Krishnamurti without "footnotes." not get me wrong I know, and you'll make All this merely as food for thought. A hug.
Answer:
How about Rubicon ... delayed response, but hey, sometimes I let the interesting questions - and I found yours as well - rest in my mind for some time. It happens that the answer comes out then has a very different quality to which he is a rapid, instantánea.No is the first time I say things like that I am a guru, and should not explain to K. The problem I see in these questions is that I am neither a guru nor do I think I'm explaining to K. First let's look at seriously, deeply, with all our capacity sensible and logical, the question of whether or not I'm a guru: Good I'm not a guru. End of issue.:) If you need a logical argument, it would be this: give me asco.No gurus asco.Por So I'm not a gurú.Otra could be: I have a relationship of mutual dependence with no both intellectual, emotional or económica.Ergo, I'm not a gurú.Y still another one: I like having amigos.Tons or by bitch am a guru.:)) Well, now we have solved the first issue, move on to another, which was that I had so many days adequately answer. Am I telling Krishnamurti? That question itself made me sit several mornings to quietly observe what I'm doing with my blogs.La answer finally came to me unexpectedly Saturday evening (and made me cry completely out context in front of others: "ah! !!!") course is as follows: There are things I have experienced in relation to the teaching of K, and I can not deny, simplemente.Esas lived things make me responsible for the other , and there are many cases where a street would be an example concreto.Antes irresponsabilidad.Veamos to know K, I went through the experience of having gurus of Yogananda and sincerely wrong as some Zen, even some criminals know, kind Prem Rawat, Serge Raynaud de la Ferriere and Anandamurti.Precisamente, being president of the Great Universal Brotherhood, Online Solar, Buenos Aires, back in 1977, I met Krishnamurti as he runs into a freight train on the question of the gurus, schools and demás.Eso made my way through the maze of the gurus will end abruptly, and began an era of light in my life, with the help of friends like Alcides Love, Abel Cortese, Jorge Santkovsky, Mirta Zaidwever, Adriana Moskowski, Gabriel Sonatore and Armando Clavier. Later came others, like Monica Giraldez, Jaime Lepe, Hernán Barra, Maria Fernanda Barro, Paula Nieto, and several others with whom we did two or three groups that I can only describe as "magical" in terrible times and magical at once. Later, others would join the caravan where energy Armando came unthinkable without notice: Alejandro Bulnes, Silvia Fox, Andrea Calero ... Elena also Juliana Suarez, Ana Teresa and Marcial Noé, my son somehow were part of the same caravan, albeit more familiar tone, as Paula and Abel. Ever, Claudio, Armando's son, was also part of the dialogue, not to speak of Elvira, the unforgettable woman Armando.Luego, all those would continue our meetings with Armando caminos.En in Krishnamurti's life, things are revealed we had not read of K, and then find themselves in their escritos.Es that were not meetings where K repeated what we said but there was a deadly serious attitude research from all of us in a tremendously emotional , opening dimensions atemporales.Un example is the fact that for over 25 years we met with Armando in a variable number, but we decided that there were more than 6 or 7, sometimes at a rate semanal.Años later, we learned that K had recommended doing exactly what mismo.Uno can feel, in all this, a movement that transcends particular person, a current impersonal sense, like rivers of ants. And that river could include anyone who read esto.Así then, when I read what the pundits said K had put into words what I had experienced myself, so when I say "gurus are harmful "I do not mean repeating K, but from my experience life.And the same with many things that were revealed in other instances of my passing, particularly during the meetings of friends around K, Armando those meetings that, as the years pass, they take a crucial issue in some time manera.Una K said ... no one should talk about the issues he touched? Not so, they addressed issues that K can be addressed by all of us, by any nosotros.Se it can be approached from the repetition, which will lead to a deadlock. But we can investigate, "following the tracks" of K, but not "believe him at all" to see for ourselves. This new vision will usually have creativity in itself, there are new discoveries that were implicit but not expressed by K, have a "flavor" very defined verdad.Una once something has been seen, one is responsible for the seen, and speaks for itself, not on behalf of K, Buddha, or someone más.Bueno , that I have seen the miracles triggered pasó.Habiendo in gatherings of friends and family mainly interested in the truth, reject outright the guru-disciple relationship as being an insurmountable obstacle to such milagros.Habiendo lived extraordinary things that spoke K, I the states from myself, without having to resort to K. But in those things we talked and I K I have not lived - still believing absolutely, unconditionally - there if I turn to his words, INSUSTITUIBLES.Jamás because they dare to mess with things he said and I did not see or I lived, and explain it to others. That mess of education is much akin to the evil of the gurus and performers flights of K, as Eckhart Tolle and others, who put an insurmountable wall for the miracles of understanding and transcendent powers to make money and / or devotion hidden in the midst of all this beauty intemporal.Actualmente there other places where close friendly relationship - with reputable included - is a primary condition to that "things happen" and here I must name the school Ginés del Castillo. The deals, with his students, a place similar to that occupied Armando before us, at that time - and he does not speak from mere repetition, which is mucho.Así this certainly happened to me is happening in many other parts of the world and can happen to any of you. No one is too especially after the advent of K. In fact, if while reading this momentarily felt "high" or "suspended" or "sense of truth" at some point ... and is happening! why I say this? Because when I wrote it, so I ... and is "contagious". Now imagine that I will charge them for this article, say, $ 100, as part of a course on "how to be a modern budita Krishnamurti" ... What is lost? Well, that is to be guru, and that the effect of the gurus. Do I have that effect on you? The role of the guru - blatant or disguised in a thousand ways - should be denied to any decision to make these things simple, yet transcendent, sucedan.Veo clearly, for myself, avoiding the gurus small and large miracles deforming the minds of his followers through the deformation of the human relationship emotional, and this is where I feel responsible ... and then speak (and not me ...) Well, Rubicon, hugs, I hope I've answered, as I replied to myself - and here I thank you in the midst of this glorious morning in San Marcos Sierra, sun-filled game with powerful clouds of summer in this area - a wonder at the height of the Iguazu Falls, the Andes and the sea.
  




0 comments:

Post a Comment