Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Toddler Nintendo Ds Games

Box or bust is to believe we know all






















"I'm an atheist. No agnostic but an atheist. I deny the existence of god. How awful, how can you deny the existence of god? Prove. To paraphrase the great Richard Dawkins in his legendary talk TED 2002, answer, not for me to prove the non-existence of god. Ye are believers, you have to prove that God does exist. Personally, I deny the existence of unicorns, centaurs and the city planning council members honored. God is just one more thing I do not believe. Why not, I could defend the existence of a coffee pot orbiting Mars, found a religion around that, accused of heresy for anyone who denies it, and also asked to justify that non-belief with some kind of failing test burn at the stake. "

(the entire article here )

0 comments:

Post a Comment