Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Cyst Removal, Toronto

insensitivity to goodness

A corzuela ( http://www.ecopaz.com.ar/arch/n0022/a -022-01.htm ) was attacked by dogs in my field of Cordoba. I could save it when it was delivered to the bites of the pack, crying like a baby.

out of the matted side of the stream was a job that took hours.
For a few short breaks, my partner and I talked and stroked him. Dying.

feel its beauty first, then his goodness. Great kindness. It is pure goodness.

Then we continue with the battle against the tangle, cross the creek with her bloody, etc.
At one point, I thought people who could help, but instantly I remembered that these same people are those who would go through all the trouble we were having, but ... catch them, so I rejected the idea.

When we reach the car, and while my partner had his head in his hands, his eyes turned dull, something was ... died.

later appeared in my mind a fact that had not previously seen at this depth:

People who are insensitive to the goodness of that angel, are insensitive to all goodness, not only Fawn's goodness.

are exempt from the goodness, both internally and externally. They live their lives ignorant of beauty, pleasure attached to the immediate survival.

What to do with the insensitive to the goodness?

The dogs attacked the corzuela within the limits of nature ... but humans can not say that.

How to be apart of goodness?
What are the people who know the goodness?

0 comments:

Post a Comment