Sunday, September 19, 2010

How Do You Wire A Cd Player To A Moped Battery

The mutants come out of the closet: Jim Carrey

Thanks to MK2, who sent me this link and left me in a state of semi-shock, I share with you one of the most amazing videos I have seen in relation to the teachings of Krishnamurti, and dissemination. Unexpected could be another word.

I welcome your comments, for my part, I find that the issue should be treated carefully because it hides many implications. For now all I can say is personal, and I now understand more why I liked Jim well not only in his films but also in their reporting, etc ... is that it was a mutant. One of us.
At least we know we'll be fun in the future mutant world!

But the implications of this event on the dissemination of the teachings of Krishnamurti, the role of foundations with respect to diffusion, the problem of Tolle and his followers, etc, deserves a comment ... inspired. While the inspiration happens (if you do), I will read to you. Hugs


0 comments:

Post a Comment